- Entry level
- Certification (Diploma)
- Minimum years of experience:
- No preference
This job involves the following tasks:
* Counseling and enrollment of students.
* Maintaining positive relations with students.
* arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials; including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
* Maintaining and updating customer databases;
* Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
* Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires etc.
* Smart and pleasant personality.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Fluency in English is a must.
* Experience in marketing is an added advantage.
About Java Institute for Advanced Technology
The Java Institute for Advanced Technology, is a leader in research based higher education, specializing in a multitude of training programmes related to the fields of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Management and Psychology.
The Java Institute for Advanced Technology offers au-courant academic and professional standalone courses, Undergraduate programmes as well as the well-known PCJT Software Engineer Qualification, which is SCQF credit rated by the SQA.
With an island wide Branch Network that consists of five branches in five major cities of Sri Lanka, the Java Institute also has the unique distinction of possessing three modern and fully-equipped research centres: The Web Technology Research Centre (WTRC), the Java Robotics and Intelligent Systems Research Centre (JRIRC) and the Brain Technology and Neuroscience Research Centre (BTNRC).
The Java institute is also a SQA Approved Centre for the delivery of SQA Qualifications and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute